• Create Account

Photo

New Application to join pRc from: billyover9000

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
154 replies to this topic

#1 Offline   billyover9000

billyover9000
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:11 PM

Name: billyover9000

Battlefield soldier name: billyover9000
Actual first name: bill(y)
Are you cool?: Yes
Why?: A real nigga don’t brag about being real, as long as he knows it.
Can you help support us?: Yes
Why do you want to join?: ive always thought about applying but it but i dont like to jump into teamspeak or vent or skype. i have to concentrate at the task at hand and most the time people talking are only a distraction. the only time i did was when i played WOW, 85 resto druid FTW. anywho i finally decided to apply because the playa hate is becoming too strong even for i. i was okay with the constant hackusastions. dont get me wrong the tears are delicious. but the haters have converted to dishonorable team killing and shooting the vehicles i control. so here i am willing to fight for PRC
How did you find us?: --
Code of Coduct: Yes
Any additional comments?: --

#2 Offline   Garbage_Fire

Garbage_Fire

Recruiter and owner of GW

• [pRc] Council
  • 1828 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:15 PM

Whats up billy

GarbageFire.png

#3 Offline   billyover9000

billyover9000
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:17 PM

chilling. waiting for a map i like  with vehicles to come along :)  and yourself good sir?

#4 Offline   mambokatz

mambokatz

Event Facilitator

• [pRc] Members
  • 1023 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:35 PM

Welcome Billy to pRc - from your post I'm assuming you're African-Canadian eh?

We can always use skilled players in our squads so stick around and don't be shy :)

#5 Offline   Patches65

Patches65

Master Douchebag

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3235 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:58 PM

Hello and welcome Neighbor. From  north central AB here :cool2:

#6 Offline   Gritz

Gritz
  • [pRc] Probationary Member
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:11 PM

Been fun playing with you, here's to hoping we both get in!

#7 Offline   VicariouslyDead

VicariouslyDead
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:21 PM

Hey Billy! I'm always excited to get in a heli with you. It'd be nice to have someone really reliable to pilot in the clan. Best of luck to you!

#8 Offline   fomabourne

fomabourne
  • [pRc] Council
  • 3626 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:36 PM

bout time. :)

f o m a b o u r n e

proud to be (pRc) since 9/22/2010

YEARS: == S I X == BATTLEFIELD GAMES: == F I V E == GAMING CLANS: == O N E ==

#9 Offline   fomabourne

fomabourne
  • [pRc] Council
  • 3626 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:38 PM

now for the formal speech...

Thanks for your application man. If you haven't had a chance to completely familiarize yourself with our recruiting process you'll want to do that. See here: http://precisionclan...m/9-applicants/
It is not a short process, but that is intentional, and why we have a great and highly active membership.
Be sure and take the opportunity to be active on the forums, join teamspeak when you play and continue to show loyalty to pRc servers. Getting nominated is all about getting to know people in the clan and forming connections/friendships.
Best wishes as you wait to be nominated

f o m a b o u r n e

#10 Offline   billyover9000

billyover9000
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:02 PM

thanks for the warm welcome all! by the way i dont play any maps without vehicles.. because whats the point its like tdm

#11 Offline   CapStar362

CapStar362
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 08:25 PM

id like to add:   @ 12:18 AM on 09/07/2014  billy repeated killed me DEEP in the uncap of Sunken Dragon on, i was US, he was CN.   i spawned once directly into the AH-6,  he was already attacking it, just sitting there on the ground.   killed me,  finished the Little Bird.   i spawn again, he already circled around....  killed me AGAIN.   in the Uncap.

AgentKay was in game on my squad,  has voice witness of this.

asking to join your clan and already viciously breaking your own rules before even accepted?

#12 Offline   Patches65

Patches65

Master Douchebag

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3235 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 08:39 PM

This is a situation that must be true and should be dealt with accordingly with senior members. I myself think it is bad to attack uncaps but not if they are attacking from within. Then I go all out. Perhaps this may be the case? Did you post anything regarding this matter in chat? If not, maybe he was fukn with you? Billy should reflect soon

#13 Offline   Patches65

Patches65

Master Douchebag

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3235 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:19 PM

@billyover9000

#14 Offline   CapStar362

CapStar362
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:33 PM

oh yeah i posted alright....   several of them were on the A roof sniping into the uncap.  billy took the Z-11 and flew directly into the uncap and just started slaughtering us.  me twice back to back.   Agentkay was in game, did not visually see it, but heard me on TS say it several times.  he was actually in my squad.  and in TS with me.

kept trying to tell them to back off, as they did NOT have all the points.  we had a, but they were on the A roof, sniping and preventing us from getting to them

patches, the thing is,    i spawned directly into the waiting little bird,  no one was in it...  the moment i spawned.... it was already buzzing and about to be killed.   never fired at him, didnt even get the rotors spun up to lift off, and with the little bird, thats FAST!!  maybe 2.5 seconds and your lifting off, i didnt even have that long...........like .5 seconds and i was dead.  and then he circled around like 4 times,  killed me twice and a handful of others.

Edited by CapStar362, 06 September 2014 - 09:58 PM.

#15 Offline   Garbage_Fire

Garbage_Fire

Recruiter and owner of GW

• [pRc] Council
  • 1828 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 10:00 PM

@CapStar362 calm down bro

Let the dude respond to your post

GarbageFire.png

#16 Offline   Patches65

Patches65

Master Douchebag

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3235 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 10:19 PM

^this @billyover9000

#17 Offline   fomabourne

fomabourne
  • [pRc] Council
  • 3626 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 12:56 PM

I'd like to add, we have no rule against what you have described capstar. There is no "the uncap is sacred and off limits" rule on our server, we haven't had that on any pRc server in a long time. Just sayin'. Perhaps a low down way to play, but not forbidden.

f o m a b o u r n e

#18 Offline   CapStar362

CapStar362
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 03:10 PM

im sorry foma, but you do have a scrolling rule that says "Please dont exploit the Uncap"   is that not exploiting the uncap  raping players over and over?

#19 Offline   billyover9000

billyover9000
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 04:06 PM

i'll admit last night on dragons den i killed him in spawn twice. mark me a criminal. throw away the key im guilty

#20 Offline   VicariouslyDead

VicariouslyDead
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 05:11 PM

This is a fair point to bring up. What does it mean exactly to "Exploit the uncaps" and when would it be acceptable? Capstar said Billy's team just didnt have A. Now for me I think thats a totally reasonable time to be attacking spawn. Is this rule really just about about keeping the mobile AA out of spawn?