• Create Account

Photo

New Application to join pRc from: billyover9000

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
154 replies to this topic

#141 Offline   mCookler997

mCookler997
  • [pRc] Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:17 AM

I don't know what to tell you. I'm not in a position to say whether he was hacking or not. I only know what contributions I made to the squad--and from my perspective, things looked legit, and he was free to keep on shooting because the entire squad was focused on support. From a strategic perspective, I don't think we took any cannon fire, and that makes a huge difference. If the CN pilots or AA had switched to guns between missile shots, we would have been toast. As it was, I had ample time to repair, and when we were in danger, he retreated to cover. That adds up from where I was. Maybe you should try flying with him? I know even when it's only me as an engineer on his wing, two missile hits aren't something I even bat an eye at--I can have the vehicle back to 75 and fire off a stinger at the other Little Bird before they get a second shot off. 

I like your style of play and appreciate you coming in. Im coming for your tags  :P

#142 Offline   billyover9000

billyover9000
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:55 AM

Cookler, I uploaded a video months ago but it only came out as 480p. So I pretty much gave up on footage lol. I still have it on my YouTube, I'll post the link when I get home. Also if anyone wants to spectate me, please do. I love being watched as I play. And hey pro beach I've noticed whenever I join you always join my squad. You da real MVP my friend

#143 Offline   konfusion

konfusion

(heavy breathing)

• [pRc] Leader
  • 12595 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 12:11 PM

billy, you no longer have a sub with us right? the /killme command is something that only premium subscribers should have, seems that was a bug that you ever had access to it. I notice you kinda overuse that command as well, possibly to benefit your stats. Anyway, we'll be fixing it soon. 

edit - looks like everyone had access to use that killme command. its fixed now and only allowed for pRc and Premium subs. fyi to admins, this is something that can be abused b/c it kills you without issuing a death to your stats, so we should monitor usage. Pretty easy to do:

1. navigate to http://gsa.precisionclan.com/

2. type in players name on left 

3. scroll down to command history graph

4. click to hide the command names at the bottom for less noise

can see how many times specific commands are issued from any player, each day. very useful.

I'm nobody.

#144 Offline   mCookler997

mCookler997
  • [pRc] Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 01:00 PM

Cookler, I uploaded a video months ago but it only came out as 480p. So I pretty much gave up on footage lol. I still have it on my YouTube, I'll post the link when I get home. Also if anyone wants to spectate me, please do. I love being watched as I play. And hey pro beach I've noticed whenever I join you always join my squad. You da real MVP my friend

sounds good.

#145 Offline   _-PRO_BEACH-_

_-PRO_BEACH-_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 01:09 PM

Im coming for your tags  :P

Joke's on you, amigo. My tags aren't hard to get! ;) 

#146 Offline   RangoElTango

RangoElTango
  • [pRc] Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 01:16 PM

billy, you no longer have a sub with us right? the /killme command is something that only premium subscribers should have, seems that was a bug that you ever had access to it. I notice you kinda overuse that command as well, possibly to benefit your stats. Anyway, we'll be fixing it soon. 

edit - looks like everyone had access to use that killme command. its fixed now and only allowed for pRc and Premium subs. fyi to admins, this is something that can be abused b/c it kills you without issuing a death to your stats, so we should monitor usage. Pretty easy to do:

1. navigate to http://gsa.precisionclan.com/

2. type in players name on left 

3. scroll down to command history graph

4. click to hide the command names at the bottom for less noise

can see how many times specific commands are issued from any player, each day. very useful.

Good find - billy had two during his 'streak' ... I guess 70-2 is slightly less suspicious? But yeah there was also a day he used it 17 times

Valar Morghulis - Carpe Diem

#147 Offline   fomabourne

fomabourne
  • [pRc] Council
  • 3626 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:37 PM

The real question is how many times did @Jamesonp use the !kill @Outlaw0311 command in a day? 

f o m a b o u r n e

proud to be (pRc) since 9/22/2010

YEARS: == S I X == BATTLEFIELD GAMES: == F I V E == GAMING CLANS: == O N E ==

#148 Offline   billyover9000

billyover9000
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:51 PM

@ konfusion. Yeah I was aware that everyone could use the command !killme. I used t quite often on prc #2. And as far as I'm aware I'm still donating $5 a month. Let's say that my heliblows up and I manage to jump out in time. If I'm im a good area with lots of people I'll play super aggressive as infrantry, in an attempt to respawn before the vehicle does. But if I'm slmewhere with no action I'll use it. I use it at least twice a match

Edit: spelling on phone

Edited by billyover9000, 16 January 2015 - 02:56 PM.

#149 Offline   konfusion

konfusion

(heavy breathing)

• [pRc] Leader
  • 12595 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:56 PM

Oh yeah, I see your basic sub is still active. Either way, !killme was never intended for anything less than Ultimate sub. Basic is buying you priority in the queue.

I'm nobody.

#150 Offline   billyover9000

billyover9000
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:58 PM

Looks like I have to get the ultimate package

edit: feedback would be appreciated. my original intention was  to make a thread of my weekly games. but i quickly found out editing wasnt as easy as i thought it would be

Edited by billyover9000, 16 January 2015 - 03:15 PM.

#151 Offline   f|aShf|r3

f|aShf|r3
  • [pRc] Council
  • 4545 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:13 PM

First thing I would as an editor, CHANGE YOUR FUCKING MUSIC.

sxg244-6.png

eQvt5co.jpg

#152 Offline   beartooth

beartooth
  • [pRc] Senior Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 05:48 AM

First thing I would as an editor, CHANGE YOUR FUCKING MUSIC.

EPIC CINEMATIC INTRO  INTO A DUBSTEB, SNIPER HEADSHOT COMPILATION!!!

#153 Offline   Garbage_Fire

Garbage_Fire

Recruiter and owner of GW

• [pRc] Council
  • 1828 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 10:02 AM

Thats actually a good old school song you toolbag

GarbageFire.png

#154 Offline   billyover9000

billyover9000
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 02:53 PM

yo. i uploaded a new video if anyone wants to watch. its an older vid from PRC #2 HC

#155 Offline   mCookler997

mCookler997
  • [pRc] Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 03:04 PM

thanks for the video in HD lol