• Create Account

Photo

New Application to join pRc from: brrrwb2

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline   brrrwb2

brrrwb2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 02:11 PM

Name: brrrwb2

Battlefield soldier name: brrrwb2
Actual first name: William
Are you cool?: Yes
Why?: I enjoy gaming with BF4,got involved later on in life, just a Dad trying to vent after the kids go to bed. Not great at BF4 but enjoy immersing myself in game after a day in the life of being a dad, do not take the game personally, do not care about score, try to help team objective, and have fun after all it is a game.
Can you help support us?: Yes
Will you help us keep our servers populated?: Yes
Why do you want to join?: Originally started out with another clan, they have since gone in different directions playing other games, ie.. Minecraft I enjoy BF4 so I want to join a club that plans on staying involved with bf4
How did you find us?: Played on BF4
Code of Coduct: Yes
Any additional comments?: -- Didn't get involved with computers until I was unable to work after a car accident requiring spine surgery. So one day tired of sitting around. I picked up some books and learned how to build a computer. So I taught myself how to build a system from the MB on up...Now I recently figured out how to water cool. Far from being an expert, certainly had my share of smoke shows trying to figure stuff out !!! Finally, it all came together... Who says old dogs can't learn new tricks !!!!!!!! That is my story and I'm sticking to it.

Edited by brrrwb2, 05 December 2014 - 06:59 AM.

#2 Offline   konfusion

konfusion

(heavy breathing)

• [pRc] Leader
  • 12595 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 09:46 PM

Welcome! Stick around and get to know us.

I'm nobody.

#3 Offline   Garbage_Fire

Garbage_Fire

Recruiter and owner of GW

• [pRc] Council
  • 1828 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 05:02 PM

Hey dude, thanks for applying.

Read this thread to get familiar with our recruitment/application process.  

Establishing friendships and staying active in our forums/TS is an important part of getting in.

Also idling goes a long way.  Read this thread if you are unfamiliar with the term.

Good luck!

GarbageFire.png

#4 Offline   mambokatz

mambokatz

Event Facilitator

• [pRc] Members
  • 1023 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 05:48 PM

Welcome William to our forums!

#5 Offline   Bugrat

Bugrat
  • [pRc] Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 03:03 PM

Welcome.

One question: How does one pronounce "brrrwb2?"

#6 Offline   brrrwb2

brrrwb2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 10:49 AM

Not Sure the correct pronunciation of brrrwb2... Never gave it much thought other than I'm in the Refrigeration business (installation & service) HENCE "Brrr" the last three

are just my initials... I've seen some great names on BF4.. Wish I was that creative... I guess on TS Brrr is fine.......It is a tongue twister for sure.

#7 Offline   konfusion

konfusion

(heavy breathing)

• [pRc] Leader
  • 12595 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 01:37 PM

Are you still around, brr? I've updated our recruit policy.

1) You must review our Code of Conduct before submitting your Application.

2) Once you submit your Application, you are awaiting a nomination from a Senior or Council member before you begin a probation. Please do not wear pRc tags until asked to do so. A member will publicly post their nomination on your behalf in your thread, so please watch it closely.

3) Once you have been nomination, you will begin a 3 month probationary period wearing our tags, but not yet a full member. We will post the date at which this period ends. During this time, please be sure to be active and show us your best.

4) At the end of 3 months, we will have a series of 2 votes. The first will begin among Senior Members and the second will be among Council if the 1st was successful. 

5) If both votes were a success, then congratulations - you've officially became a full pRc member. If not for whatever reason, you'll be asked to remove the tags.

I'm nobody.

#8 Offline   Letol

Letol

The Other One

• [pRc] Council
  • 1303 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 11:08 AM

BG Check: CLEAN