Changelog: *Decreased server count to 1 *Removed idle avoidance *Removed ready avoidance *Cleaned up code
So here's the initial beta version. Untested, other than seeing if it would join the server. I don't know how it will react when the server hits the max player limit and then falls below again.
1) Download the file (x64 if you're 64 bit or i386 if you're 32 bit) attached below.2) Extract the files somewhere
3) Open BFSeederSettings.ini
4) Locate the line "Username=UserNameHere" and change "UserNameHere" to your BF4 soldier name using notepad. Don't put quotes around anything. Save and close the file.
5) Open Internet Explorer and login to Battlelog and close it.
6) Double click BattlefieldSeeder_beta2.6.5_noavoid(x64/i386).exe to start seeding.
^^^^^Don't forget to update the "Username" string in the BFSeederSettings.ini^^^^^
BattlefieldSeeder_beta2.6.5i386_noavoid.zip 554.9KB 7 downloads
BattlefieldSeeder_beta2.6.5x64_noavoid.zip 573.4KB 20 downloads
source.zip 10.4KB 9 downloads