• Create Account

Photo

Scrim shut down...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline   mambokatz

mambokatz

Event Facilitator

• [pRc] Members
  • 1023 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 04:09 PM

As of late, I'm not getting any response from clans to take part in our private scrims so Kon and I have decided to remove the scrim server - a good fiscal decision.  In reality we really only need one server to accommodate our members and regulars and possibly any future scrims invites that might materialize. So with that  said, I'm going to focus on populating our existing conquest server as much as possible, wait for the release of another DLC and just hang out   :)

#2 Offline   HairyDiablo132

HairyDiablo132
  • [pRc] Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:18 PM

So does this mean the "Matches and Events" server is going away? I can see what I can find as far as scrim opponents, that is if I'm allowed to. I have a few leads that might go somewhere!

Edited by HairyDiablo132, 01 July 2015 - 10:18 PM.

Posted Image

#3 Offline   mambokatz

mambokatz

Event Facilitator

• [pRc] Members
  • 1023 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:20 PM

@HairyDiablo132  I and anyone else I don't think have any objections to you sourcing new opponents and I'm always willing to participate. As stated above, we will be removing the Scrim Server eventually but can utilize the Classic server if we want.  Just clarify to any interested clans that 'classic mode' is our preferred configuration.