• Create Account

Photo

PS4 PRO and m/kb support

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline   TankCeo

TankCeo

Zulu1Viper

• [pRc] Senior Members
  • 1121 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 02:55 AM

Hey! So, I'm thinking about buying the PS4 PRO in November. Sony is finally going to support keyboard and mouse for all of their games with an official adapter called the TAC PRO. I knew about XIM 4, but I always thought it would be shady to use b/c it gave an unfair advantage over those who used the controller, but now since Sony is officially supporting it, I don't feel that way anymore.

No m/kb support always turned me away from consoles, but now, I think I'm going to try it out. Would be really nice not having to worry about cheaters, ya know?

Have any of you tried to XIM4 or similar adapter? How is the PS4 in general? Good buy? Anyone into Gran turismo? 

Edited by TankCeo, 18 October 2016 - 04:55 AM.

#2 Offline   HeliosZx

HeliosZx
  • [pRc] Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 11:25 PM

i just recently bought one (XIM4)

I use my XIM4 to play Destiny (my main time killer these past months) but jesus my immediate reaction to using the XIM4 (besides calibrating the sensitivity) was Hysterical. Its worth the buy IMHO just from all the shotgunners ive been shutting down in Destiny (if you dont know shotguns are Toxic in PvP)

Its really simple to customize and config to the right sweet spots to the sensitivity of you're liking

i'll try to post a video of both Before the Xim4 and After the Xim4 just from my experience in destiny. its Day and Night.

If you get the XIM4 you might want to use a good mouse (anything but generic mouses, i use my ThermalTake mouse) you then have to find the right DPI, In game you have to max out the Sensitivity so you dont encounter any problems. 

After that you just map your buttons (if you want to change any of them, the XIM4 has almost any game under the sun in its Library of Configs which map the right buttons to your keyboard and mouse Ex. Space Bar is X which in game is Jump)

"..Peek-A-Boo.... F--k You~~.."
HeliosZxy.png

#3 Offline   Garbage_Fire

Garbage_Fire

Recruiter and owner of GW

• [pRc] Council
  • 1828 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 04:59 PM

CONSOLE PLEBS

GarbageFire.png

#4 Offline   fomabourne

fomabourne